Investors of Color Network Syndication Call 01
Time & Location
About the Event
WHO WE ARE
The Investors of Color Network is building a thriving ecosystem of Black and Latinx accredited investors to close the racial funding gap in startup capital. We empower individuals to build generational wealth by mobilizing capital, cultivating investor networks, and elevating our voices.
Investors of Color Network (ICN) Syndication Calls are a platform for Black, Latinx, and Ally accredited investors to syndicate vetted deals, build peer-to-peer relationships with like-minded investors, and make impactful contributions to early-stage startups. This ICN Syndication Call will provide exposure to two vetted investment opportunities. You will also have the opportunity to meet the ICN Team and Advisory Board.
Who can participate?
The ICN Syndication Calls are open to all participants across the capital stack (angel investors, venture capital, family offices, and private equity). We welcome ally investors, if they have a clearly stated interest and thesis for investing in founders of color (i.e., no diversity theater allowed). The ICN Syndication Calls are industry and geographically-agnostic, with a lens towards high-growth companies in industries such as, but not limited to, healthcare (sans pharma), financial services, sports & media, education, and consumer products.
The Call Format:
ICN Syndication Calls are hour-long video conference calls hosted monthly that will include 2-3 deals each.Each deal will be presented by the “Deal Champion”, the individual or group representative (e.g., angel network manager) who has made an investment in the company.They will present the opportunity, the investment terms, and ask for syndication.
These are not pitch sessions and the founders will not be presenting. If an investor is interested in syndicating a deal through the call, they must meet the following requirements:
- The investor is accredited.
- The company is actively fundraising their Seed, Series A, or Series B round.
- The company has already secured at least 20% of the target minimum investment of at least 20% from other investors within this round.
- The company aligns with the thesis and values of the ICN. If you are an Accredited Investor that is interested in participating in these calls, complete the following Investor Registration Form.
The ICN Syndication Call Agenda:
- Welcome and Overview of The Investors of Color Network
- Introduction of our strategic partners
- Deal Presentations
- Closing remarks and conclusion
RSVP using the form below. If you have any questions, reach out to our team at Info@investorsofcolor.org
- Accredited Investor Ticket$0$00$0